HKN Music act, B-Red starts 2018 with a scintillating collabo with Africa’s Queen –Tiwa Savage and this tune is titled – Connect. The amazing video promises to entertain you in the most adorable way as it combines a melodious tune with a well put together visuals. This new hit is likely to be a street…
Beautiful and talented, Tiwa Savage is currently the rave of the moment following the video of her new single, ‘Ma Lo’ with Wizkid which became the most watched video on Youtube shortly after its release.
She has a songwriting deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing and signed a recording contract with Mavin Records in 2012. Savage also signed a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation in June 2016.
She co-wrote the track “Collard Greens & Cornbread” off Fantasia Barrino’s Grammy-nominated album, Back to Me.
The mother of one also holds her own as regards fashion. Tiwa is often spotted in mind-blowing outfits.
Check out 7 times she has killed the Ankara trend.
1. Tiwa owned this Ankara grown with orange and dark green patches
2. This bright and yellow asymmetrical crop top blended well with the Ankara pants
3. Purple depicts royalty and she most definitely ‘queened’ in this number
4. This blue and red patterned matching Ankara outfit is classy
5. Tiwa Savage is all glowed up in this brightly coloured outfit
6. She looks smashing in this mini dress with a lovely mix of pink and purple
7. The pink coloured bag and shoes did great justice to the attire
Photo Credit: Tiwa Savage
Share this article >