Nigerian singer and songwriter, Chidinma Ekile again lets the world see just how beautiful she is when she took to her Instagram page to share new stunning photos of herself. The vocal powerhouse sat pretty in a red monostrap dress complete with a gold bracelet and a wine colour hairstyle, finishing off her look with…
Wearing the right dress to the right event sometimes may prove difficult and this has brought about the reality of ‘Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunction’. This fashion failure occur mostly in the entertainment industry and these 7 looks are the perfect proof:
1. Halsey: The American singer who wore a black strapless gown to the amFAR Gala, suffered an epic fashion fail after a fellow guest stood on her dress, leaving her over-exposed.
2. Agbani Darego: Remember sometimes back in 2013, former Miss World winner, Agbani Darego graced the wedding ceremony of her younger sister, Nengi Darego but ended up with a very embarrassing wardrobe mishap.
3. Rihanna: The Barbadian beauty flashed some serious flesh in a very revealing golden gown at the 2014 Met Gala.
4. Rita Dominic: At the AMVCA few years ago, Rita Dominic exposed her nipple and gave her fans the wow effect.
5. Keyshia Cole: This African American singer suffered a wardrobe malfunction as she spread her legs a little too wide during a performance at Chene Park in Detroit.
6. Kelly Rowland: It was such an embarrassing moment for Kelly Rowland when her nipple popped out on stage during a gig but the most surprising part is that she didn’t allow that to stop her performance.
7. Cara Delevingne: The model-turned-actress turned heads at the September 2015 Pan premiere in London as she left very little to the imagination when she bent over to greet some fans on the red carpet, accidentally flashing her bare bum.
8. Janet Jackson: Justin Timberlake’s killer move at the 2004 Superbowl turned out to be a stage act that Janet Jackson will never forget. He tore off the only thing standing between the eyes of millions of people and her bare bosom.
Photo Credit: Getty
Share this article >